Buy Now, Wear Now And Pay Later With Afterpay
Afterpay offers an interest-free payment option for your purchases online. Buy what you want today and pay it off in four fortnightly instalments.
To Make A Purchase Using Afterpay You Will Need
- An Australian or New Zealand Visa or MasterCard credit card or debit card. Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards.
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian or New Zealand residential address
- An Australian or New Zealand billing & delivery address
How Do I Use Afterpay Online?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
Please see Afterpay's full terms and conditions here
How Do I Use Afterpay In Store?
For information on how to use Afterpay in store click here
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- For online purchases over $500 or for purchases by new Afterpay customers the first payment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining three instalments will be deducted each fortnight over the next 6 weeks.
- For online purchases under $500 from existing Afterpay customers, the first payment will be deducted 2 weeks after the purchase and the remaining three instalments deducted each fortnight over the following 6 weeks (8 weeks in total).
- For in store purchases the first payment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining three instalments will be deducted each fortnight over the next 6 weeks.
- Instalments are automatically deducted from the nominated credit/debit card when payment is due. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due. You can also choose to make a payment before the due date by logging into your Afterpay account.
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay and will be charged a further $7 late payment fee if the payment has still not been paid within 7 days. Contact Afterpay if there are extenuating circumstances, which will not allow you to make payments on or before the scheduled date. Please refer to Afterpay's full terms & conditions.
- If the amount of your order exceeds your Afterpay limit, you can continue with your order by paying a higher payment today. Your total order amount won’t change. You will see all the details on the Afterpay website during checkout.
For queries about Afterpay including payments, declined orders or your Afterpay account.